Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Ink plotter pens for my D-75 cutter

Discussion in 'Summa' started by chrisinestes, Jun 6, 2020.

1. chrisinestes

chrisinestes Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Colorado
    The Details: I finally used up the last of my felt tipped plotter pens. It actually dried out rather than emptied out. Airmark wants over $100 for a set of 4 after you add in shipping. I think that's crazy. I found the same set of 4 for $50, but for how often I use one, 3 would dry out before I'd get to them.

The Question: Who has found & used plotter pens that'll fit the Summas for the price they should be? Aftermarket is fine by me.

Thanks!
    Chris

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. kheebl

kheebl Member

Mar 7, 2014
    MPLS, MN
    have you check on aliexpress? Sounds like something you could find for cheap on there

3. chrisinestes

chrisinestes Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Colorado
    Thanks for the tip. I have checked AliExpress, but these are apparently an uncommon size, and I can't be sure what I find there would fit.

4. woolly

woolly Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Cornwall uk
    3d print an adapter for a standard pen

5. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    I get mine on ebay

6. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    You can buy refill ink at Office Depot and pry off the back and refill with ink. They also have different colors to choose from.