• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink recomendations

eforer

Triangle works great. Superior ink (way better than SS2) and more cost effective. You can't lose.

pacmn

Triangle MLD works for us, with out a single problem , other that ventilation. its a no brainier i have saved so much money that i can pay for any head replacement :covereyes:

Dice

Dumb question here. How exactly do you use triangle inks? Do you need some sort of conversion or does it come in cartridges?

Fuzzbuster

Can you not use the refilable cartriges with triangle???? & JV3

and just buy ink and chips?

Last edited:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Dear Sirs,

We carry most of large format printer cartridges.

We have users from this forum for printers: Mimaki JV3, Roland SP540, HP5000, HP9000, Seiko64s, Muoth valuejet 1204. We have bulk ink system for all above printers.

Please call me for more information.

Francis
(949)209-7306

premiercolour

Merchant Member
PACMN: Try to use the cartridge w/o permanent chips on. I almost sure most of verscamm dont need a chip to work. At least the last 9 versacamm I installed does not. Even Newest Roland RS640 does not need a chip to work. Just plain refillable cartridge.

Francis