• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

INK. Roland Eco-Sol Max

dolce05

Where is everyone buying their Roland Eco-Sol max inc?? We buy local but wouldnt mind buying out of state if cheaper or more reliable. Our Supplier closes and 1pm on Friday which can be a pain once in a while, plus I dont think we are getting the best prices. 220ml 65.00ea . We usually buy 8-10 in a clip.

phototec

Total savings of $80

Denver Sign Supply

220 ml ..... 59.95
440 ml ..... 109.95

Buy 4 carts or more = free shipping

http://www.denversignsupply.com/

I just purchased four 440's from Denver Sign Supply, $109.95 ea, with FREE shipping. That's $20 cheaper than the two 220 for $65, so I realized a total savings of $80, every $ counts these days (that's almost the price of another 440.

Plus 440's don't run out of ink as fast as 220's.

AllSquare Jason

Denver Sign Supply changed pricing this AM (www.denversignsupply.com):

Roland 220ml $63.95
Roland 440ml $117.95

I knew it was coming - Roland had 5% increase Jan. 1. Lots of dealers were selling off old stock and waited until the reordered to pass the increase on (same here).

I'll match or beat anyones price on Roland Ink....PM me your Zip and needs and I'll reply with a quote. Always in stock, always fresh, ships daily up until 5:30 (EST).

Happy hunting!!

JETBEST USA

Hi dolce05,

Let me first say that the option or an alternative on where to buy Eco-Sol Max Inks are endless. As for reliability, here at JETBEST we can assure you that any time you have need for our products we will have it shipped to you as long as the shipping company functions that day. Our prices are; 1LTR BOTTLE $89:00, ½ LTR BOTTLE FOR REFILLABLE SYSTEM $45:00, 440ML CARTRIDGE $59:00 and 220ML $40:00. If you are interested in trying our product we will provide you with free samples. We can also offer referrals of customers that currently use our product.
Contact us at:

Angel Ochoa,
818-287-5899,
angel@jetbestusa.com

AllSquare Jason

This is worse than pulling into a car lot...LOL!
At least I am selling 'legitimate' cars.......but point taken.

My main goal here at Signs101 is to help answer questions and to share/help anyway I can. Thanks for reminding me to not be such a salesman all the time -

JC.