• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink Starvation // What's Next? Mutoh Falcon

dtdm

Hello, I have consistently been having a difficult time with my Mutoh Falcon and pinpointed the exact problem... Or at least what I believe to be the problem.
The Magenta line seems to be harder to draw ink through... It prints fine then starvation occurs. It feels like that line has created a super suction in the line when manually drawing ink from damper or before the damper.

I need advice on what to do next...

I have done the following in attempts to fix this problem.
-replaced the damper (twice)
-drawn cleaning solution through the line and let it sit 24 hours... I had then both drew cleaning solution through the line, and pushed back cleaning solution into a bulk cart.
-I have replaced the damper O rings

It appears to be the line itself... So my question is how to go bout this, as never doing this before...

Do I remove the magenta line replace the tube parts... what about the metal tube sections?

Where can I find new connectors for the lines? Specifically the stuff used to join the tube to metal pipes?

Thanks in advance everyone!