Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inkbased printer suggestions

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Luke Burrowes, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Luke Burrowes

Luke Burrowes New Member

Dec 27, 2018
    Ohio
    Hello all,

Currently, I work for a municipalities sign shop where we make street signs primarily/some custom stuff for city events. We have been looking at buying something like the TrafficJet which would give the city an ability to print all sorts of event signage/banners and possibly vehicle wraps.

I am using an Ioline IS-130 that is...in need of replacing sooner than later. The only two inkbased printers I've really found are the TrafficJet and the Roland VG-540 but really have no in depth knowledge of pros or cons to them.

Any suggestions or recommendations on what anyone thinks would work best is appreciated!

Tags:
  2. P Wagner

P Wagner Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    PM sent

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  3. DTP2

DTP2 New Member

Jan 12, 2018
    Netherlands
    If you are looking for permanent, warranted traffic signs with up to 15 years outdoor durability and anti-graffiti properties, then TrafficJet is the system you are looking for. Many DOT's in the US already use this system due to it's versatility, warranties and service provided.

4. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville