• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inkjet Paper you can also write on!

ZsVinylInc

Hey everyone. I have a request from a customer. They have a layout of their facility that they would like to blow up and print on some paper. They would also like to be able to write on it to show changes and other things they are doing in the plant. I have some old Roland paper here. I have tired to write on it and it goes ok for about a half a dozen words or so and then the coating on the paper messes up the pen and you can no longer use that pen. I tried an extra fine sharpie as well. That rubbed off fairly easily. Any type of paper that anyone has used that could be printed on an SP-540V and then also written on? Any suggestions or advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Also they were looking for one to be dry erasable. Has anyone every cold laminated paper like this before. I would probably just use Wypet from Fellers.

Big Z

Letterbox Mike

Sihl Trisolv 3686 poster paper will work great for what you're doing. Wypet dry erase laminate also works well with this paper, as well as vinyl.