Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inkjet ROI ideas please!

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by rafavalles, Jul 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rafavalles

rafavalles New Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Hi there, im new on this forum but I think I have just found the kind if people I have been looking for so long here at my city.

I just bought an Epson 9700 Pro 44" to replace my Old Workhorse Kodak 1200i 60" (since Kodak is in chapter 11 i just can’t found any inks or cartridges) so I thougth it was time to move on from my 720 aparent Fpi to a real 1440 dpi printer.

Epson was my best option for this indoor prints, I have compared whit Canon IPF models or similar HP models and it seems like the right choice, but because I was used to limit my self on the uses of my old inkjet printer I was only using it to print poster and a few ocasional vynil that I laminate and mount on PVC. Now with this resolution and speed I think I can get more services to my clients, but Im truly rusty on ideas, so I need to hear what other aplications I can give it to it. I all ready think on:

Posters

Backlite

Canvas Art

Laptop Skins (I still don’t know the right material to it)

Fast Large Photos for Wedding receptions, funerals or Sweet Sixteen Partys (Quinces Partys)

I also own 252 Xerox Docucolors, so small magnets are done in this machines. A Graphtec Vynil Cutter with optic on it and a Catena 12" hot laminator was my best option to the Laptop Skins project (even if I still dont know the best way to do it, my Seiko 510 pigmented printer was the other option, but the 720 aparent dpi is not my best option I think even if its pigmented outdoor ink).

I hope you can help me out with ideas to get the most of my new Epson so I can get a faster ROI of it. Profit or die...*

Tags:
  2. rafavalles

rafavalles New Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Please give me some ideas

I might publish this on a bad time. Hope you can share.