• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inks and Spare Parts

Roland

Hello everybody,

I would be interested to find out what kind of inks do you use for your printing machines, advantages and disadvantages of third party inks you use. I have a Roland VP-540 with Lyson Ink, 2000 series and it's ok. I will soon have a new printer, a Roland SJ-745EX, and I want to know if there is any other reliable ink to try. Any advice?
Regarding the spare parts aspect, no doubt I will keep working with those guys from Belgium - Digiprint Supplies. I think it's the best spare parts supplier in Europe.
What do you think?
Everybody is invited to share their opinion!
Thank you!

SignaPrint

I have been running my VP540 for 3 years now and I have only stuck with the original Eco Sol Inks. I am way too nervous to try after market inks, I hear too many conflicting stories about how they can mess up your heads etc... etc...

I am keen to hear what others use?

Gabriel

What about Bordeaux? Have you tried it?
As for Digiprint Supplies, I'm with you bro. Very good team there in Belgium.

inkmed

If the printing service price is high enough, original ink is a good choice.
But for the printer parts, compatible parts are better choice.only printer head and boards products need the original one.

compatible parts price is less than half of the original part price.

Adam from Inkmed