• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inks from CMYKPARTS.com...anyone using them??

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
I have delt with Victor several times, always good service ect ect. Im thinking of using the inks he provides....does anyone else use/have used them? Any problems....concerns ect ect. Obviously the savings are tempting....but I value quality much much more...

Anyone? thanks!

Mikeifg

Inks were LAVA brand when I bought from him. More odor and you'll get a slight color change at least I did when running a print with orange in it and changing inks 1/2 way thru. If your printing a wrap and swap out in the middle of it you might notice a change in color otherwise they worked out pretty good. Definately flush your lines.

randya

I worry when you say more odor, that typically means stronger solvents and quicker drying.

More attack on components and easier to clog nozzles.

onlyjames

Yeah, I think the worry is not worth it....there is almost always a reason something is half price. I just ordered some more Mutoh Ink......just doesnt seem worth it....not enough positive feedback on it.

onlyjames

yeah....I finally have me LIL Rockhopper 38 printing awesome, there is no reason to go and mess all that up for a few $$.....when new print heads and all that are close to $1k.

ncpdfsb

what about triangle inks? their was a post about a year ago that stated pros and cons but using a premium eco ink could save you hundreds without a negative effect on parts.