• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

inktec eco solvent ink

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Never used it. I did save over $50 per cartridge (440ml) by switching to Solaris Inks. Haven't had a single problem...& no flush neccesary. Just start plugging the new ones in and BAM! Instant savings, same quality. This is my opinion on the matter. If you are still in your 1st year, they can't void your manufacturers warranty due to ink change unless they prove the ink destroyed it (which it won't). But if you are in your 2nd year, it's just an extended warranty & they will tell you that your warranty is Null & Void.
That being said, i'm up a creek as far as price for paying a service tech to help me if God Forbid I ever need it.

dimitris34

What about Redgiant inks?

Thanks, for the info,i am not in warranty period, and i saw also here and red giant inks,any opinions for that ink?

dimitris34

advantages of solaris

Thanks for the info, can u tell me more specifically which type of solaris do u use and in which machines?Secondly does it need icc profiling or not?Finally opinions for solaris comparing to oem inks or other third party inks