• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inktec Inc?

signs20

We are looking for comments from users of solvent Inktec ink about their experience.

Any problems with fade on unlaminated images? Any issues with printhead life or ink train issues? Any other problems?

We appreciate all comments - both good and bad.

Thanks

Dizimoto

Inktec Inks

I know this is a really old thread.... I am using Full Solvent Inktek on a Mimaki JV3
The Ink seems fine - Its the Solvent cleaner that I'm struggling with. Every Swab I try turns to jelly when dipped in the solvent cleaner. It's making the job of cleaning quite difficult.
I'm thinking of using Genuine Mimaki Cleaner, whilst still using Inktec Inks.
Not sure if this is a great Idea yet - or if there are any other options for solvent cleaner..?

gabagoo

I use Jet Best solvent cleaner and at $40 a litre it's the best deal around. Been using it now for well over 8 months and have seen nothing wrong with prints or capping station. Smells identical to Mimaki cleaner