Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

input please

Discussion in 'Installation Equipment & Techniques' started by signwizz, Jan 28, 2011.

1. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

i just installed 4 digital print perfs the prob i have is there is windows off to the side of where these r and the sun shines through the back and all i can see is the windows behind them .What can i back the prints with to make them more visable i told them this would happen but willing to pay to fix
    thanx shane

_____________________doors and windows
    perf \ /
    \------------/doors

Tags:
  2. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

nobody had this problem before my diagram got messed up when i posted trying to show window layout lol

3. Sticky Signs

Sticky Signs Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Vancouver
    Depends. Do they want to be able to see through the windows with perf or do they just want the light to shine through? If it's the latter, you could use frosted vinyl or even a matt lam on the inside of the windows.

4. signwizz

signwizz Active Member

at this point they dont care i just dont know what colour to put behind it without it looking like crap and i also thought of the frosting,he suggested tint but dont want to get involved in that

5. bayshorecreations

bayshorecreations Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2007
    NJ
    Bring a few different colors of vinyl over there and tape them up to the window and see how they look.

6. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Was your perf clear to begin with ??

I'm not understanding your problem.