Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insignia Signs

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by fojtik83, Aug 27, 2013.

1. fojtik83

fojtik83 New Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Great products with affordable pricing but has anyone had trouble getting a hold of them lately?

Tags:
  2. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

Hey Tyler, my apologies, I've been spread thin dealing with a broken down machine and a couple huge projects. I responded to your email a while back but didn't hear back and have not been able to follow up again, which is my fault.

If you would please email me again and copy ashley@insignia-signs.com and one of us will be sure to get you taken care of ASAP!

3. WeekendDirectionals

WeekendDirectionals Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Insignia

We love their intermediate air release vinyl!

4. fojtik83

fojtik83 New Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Will do, figured there was some reason because service is usually great. Hope the machine is back up and running soon.

5. insignia

insignia Very Active Member

Getting there, couldn't be acting up at a worse time for sure, we're deep in our busy season so it's creating a challenge.

Again, apologies for the dropped communication, we will get you taken care of thought!

And thanks Paul!!