• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Install Banners Better! ...Lind SignSpring

Lind SignSpring

[h=2]Dear Friends,[/h]
Lind SignSpring is a patented, spring based, stainless steel sign mounting and tensioning device that provides an alternative to common banner installation methods that include rope, cords, clips, grommets, ratchets and tie-downs.

Much like the simplicity of a trampoline, SignSpring provides tight, wrinkle free, sag free, professional banner installations every time. The constant and even tension provides a durable permanent signage solution while enabling easy graphic change-outs. Along with optional BannerFrame, there is no simpler or better technique for fabric graphic installation.

Lind Media has successfully utilized SignSpring products on wallscapes, banner graphics and billboards throughout our Ohio billboard network for several years. It has performed flawlessly and we are excited to share it with the entire Outdoor Advertising and Sign Graphics Industries. It really is a great product and I am not aware of a better system.

Please visit www.LindSignSpring.com to learn more.