• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

install perforated film in winter

bigben

I've already done installation of perforated vinyl in the early or end of winter (0° Celsius or 32° Fahrenheit). But a customer ask me to install perforated vinyl on 6 of his store in February 1st. The temperature can go down to -20° Celsius or -4 Fahrenheit).

My first question is, do I will be able to install this at those temperature? Secondly, how the material is reacting with the cold?

Thanks.

HulkSmash

I've already done installation of perforated vinyl in the early or end of winter (0° Celsius or 32° Fahrenheit). But a customer ask me to install perforated vinyl on 6 of his store in February 1st. The temperature can go down to -20° Celsius or -4 Fahrenheit).

My first question is, do I will be able to install this at those temperature? Secondly, how the material is reacting with the cold?

Thanks.

no.

bigben

That's what I taught. Do you have other suggestions? The windows have a little tint on them, so I would prefer to put the print on the outside of the windows. But if I don't have the choice, I will install them from the inside.

ChicagoGraphics

Maybe if you rigged up some kind of tarp across all the windows and use one of them torpeedo propane heaters you might be able to pull it off installing from the outside then.