• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

install roland sp300v in window 7

cyclerc

help

I bought used and don't have installation disk.I try to download a driver but no driver for window 7, I try in other computer with xp and download the driver but don't know how to install without disk. If anyone can help remote I can pay with paypal. I want to use coreldraw.
Sorry for my english! In the moon is other language LOL!
thanks for help

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
There is no driver for the machine on Windows 7. Once you install Versaworks, setting up the machine should just work without installing any additional drivers. I have set up at least 2 of these machines on windows 7 without any problems once Versaworks is installed.

player

I think there is a windows driver, but it won't rip... I never installed it.

VeraWorks requires an actual disk for the initial install. After that you can install upgrades off the net. I think they charge $30 for a disk.

Tony McD

When I got my windows 7 computer, my old versaworks 2.0 cd worked fine, but it wouldn't let me print to versaworks from Corel. (no windows 7 driver)
I had to save the file as jpeg, etc...and import the file into versaworks.

In order to get the windows 7 print driver, I had to order the latest version of versaworks from Roland on cd,
which was 4.0
Was told you couldn't get it from a downloaded update.
Once it installed, I could print straight to versaworks from corel.
I think it was $30

It has since updated to version 5.1.1

cyclerc

cutcontour

thanks guys!

Installed and printing with versaworks. The problem now is cutcontour, after do all settings of cutcontour the versaworks recognize the cutcontour line. But I don't now waths happening now, versaworks dont recognize the cutcontour for cut. I lost hours finding the problem with out sucess! Please help.:banghead:

player

You can search here, and there are YouTube lessons on how to do exactly what you want to do.

What program are you using to create the cut line? I think you need to import the Roland colour chart into the vector program (Corel, Illustrator etc.). The cut line is a particular colour that Veraworks will recognize.

cyclerc

versaworks ! exterminator here killing ants .

You can search here, and there are YouTube lessons on how to do exactly what you want to do.

What program are you using to create the cut line? I think you need to import the Roland colour chart into the vector program (Corel, Illustrator etc.). The cut line is a particular colour that Veraworks will recognize.

I using corel x6 and after setup colors for contour works fine. but now no ants marching in versaworks. No only countours ,with cut image boundaries selected in cut controls too no ants marching. Its like some (raid) here! For any reason no cutting with versaworks,only test cut from settings.:banghead::banghead:

player

Make a new thread about this new issue. There are plenty of people that know what is what about that. I am sure it's an easy fix, I have very little knowledge about it. Make a new thread...