Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installation Rate for Routed Letters

Discussion in 'CNC Routing & Laser Cutting' started by visionsigns, Apr 4, 2008.

1. visionsigns

visionsigns Member

Jan 24, 2007
    I haven't seen much discussion about installation cost for routed letters. Is there any base pricing, such as per letter or per sq ft, etc...?

Tags:
  2. k.a.s.

k.a.s. Very Active Member

Aug 8, 2003
    NE ohio
    Are you using studs like Gemini letters? or just some type of adhesive? If you have to drill holes take that into account. I usally just give a time estimate on installs that way I can charge by the hour. I tell people it will be a certain price per hour and I estimate that it will take me 3 or 4 hours. Everyone is usally OK with that.

Kevin

3. thmooch

thmooch Active Member

Mar 13, 2007
    sc
    I am the same, by the hour + supplies(drill bits adhesive etc.). Drive time to & from site also.

4. Jester1167

Jester1167 Premium Subscriber

By the hour here too. I charge for checking letters, install template, hardware, loading, travel, installing, unloading.

5. Speeddm

Speeddm Member

Jan 28, 2007
    generally we do the same. But we do have several building we do all the signage for and it is a flat rate in thoes cases its a known entity that way never any surprises.