• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

installed new scraper and wipers get stuck?

sid-fmx

Hi, I just did a maintenance cleaning and replaced sponges, wipers and scraper. Now the wipers cant get past the scraper. They just get stuck. Im using the new black scraper which is a tad thicker but dont understand why they cant get past. Any ideas. Thanks

sid-fmx

ok, I found the problem. The wipers I bought are a translucent white and are much stiffer then the black wipers. Too stiff to get past the scraper. Anyone else have any experience with the white wipers? Im lucky these didnt break the wiper motor or gearing. I bought a package of 8 of these and turned out to be a complete waist of money.

strypguy

I have used the white wipers but they cracked my old scraper. Get rid of them. I now have a new black scraper and black wipers and everything is working great.

John