• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

installed New Trailing Cable Now Printer was to stop in middle of Print and Restart.

LuXurious Wraps

installed New Trailing Cable Now Printer was to stop in middle of Print and Restart. The Trailling cable fixed my print problem now it wants to stop in the middle of my job and restart the printer. This is getting so frustrating.

Jay

ToTo

Professional Support
Replaced both trailing and power cable? From where did you get the cable? HP original or AliExpress?

LuXurious Wraps

That did not work....I am having so much trouble....it runs about 10 passes and then gives me the restart error...im so confused. I need this damn thing to run.

ToTo

Professional Support
The HP original contains 2 power and 2 data cable for 54“ and 60“ units. 2ET72-67020 is partnumber. Check again every part you have unmounted for damaged cables like the led array in top cover

LuXurious Wraps

The HP original contains 2 power and 2 data cable for 54“ and 60“ units. 2ET72-67020 is partnumber. Check again every part you have unmounted for damaged cables like the led array in top cover
it did come with 2 power and 2 data cables. and that is the part number I got. For some reason I feel like its something to do with the changing of the IP address. it keeps changing it to 169.254.218.242

ToTo

Professional Support
Go to diagnostics and reset the network parameters to factory. Then introduce the correct network parameters.