• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installed window perf, need tint.

petesign

Hey all, made a blunder and installed window perf on a room that is brighter than the hall it faces. Needless to say, the perf completely washed out. Now I have to fix it. Only thing I can think of is tinting the windows from the inside. None of my local vendors sell tint. So... anyone on here sell it?

Only other thing I can think of is printing a 50% gray on laminate and installing that on the inside, but I don't think it would look good.

Any other ideas?
Thanks!
-Pete

Stuckup

Window Tint, easy. IF you make sure no particles in the slip solution/water, use rubber squeegee, and dont put finger prints in the glue. Flat glass tinting is quite simple, I use the Tinting method to install Etch vinyl. If you need some advice Im sure I can find a blog for you.

Stuckup

Oh, and have you looked at changing the light globes, brighter outside, maybe add spotlight, might be a lot cheaper and adds a feature for the client.

petesign

Well, they decided they wanted to lower the blinds, LOL. However, I figure doing window tint is another revenue stream, so we are going to look into it.

Stuckup

window tinting skills will make you faster at floating window vinyl on by Miles. Go for it, wont hurt, But I just change the globes on Interior rooms to get the required contrast LOL.