• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installer Position Available Bluegrass Kentucky

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Title says it...Need an accomplished Wrap installer in the Bluegrass (Central) Kentucky region.
I know this won't work...but I do believe in miracles and there could be one out here just waiting for the call haha.
The local ones are all taken.
Fingers crossed...Thank you.
Dave Kentucky Wraps...you can i.m. me here or email me.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We might be somewhat of a competitor (Hebron, KY) but we don't target your area for new sales or steal customers. Our guys do great work and we do travel all over the area for installs, so if you need someone on a "per job" basis it might be worth calling Adam here at Crux RoadBoardz and getting some pricing.

Good luck fining one to come on board full time; we are having a heck of a time here ourselves just finding subcontractors! (experienced installers looking for a job are about impossible to find)

joelswork

Hey guys, I'm one of the installers for premier fleet graphics here in Louisville. We have 5 full time guys and a few part time guys and are typically swamped but love to help other shops out if we can. If you ever get into a bind call Gary, he's the owner and all around outstanding guy.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Hey guys, I'm one of the installers for premier fleet graphics here in Louisville. We have 5 full time guys and a few part time guys and are typically swamped but love to help other shops out if we can. If you ever get into a bind call Gary, he's the owner and all around outstanding guy.
Can you send your contact info to jason(at)cruxroadboardz.com ? (sorry to hijack the thread!)

jfiscus

Rap Master
Title says it...Need an accomplished Wrap installer in the Bluegrass (Central) Kentucky region.
I know this won't work...but I do believe in miracles and there could be one out here just waiting for the call haha.
The local ones are all taken.
Fingers crossed...Thank you.
Dave Kentucky Wraps...you can i.m. me here or email me.
Any luck yet? We are also searching for one (or more possibly) here in NKY without any luck!

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Nope...nada. Posted on Craigslist too...not a hit. I pay a guy from another shop overtime wages for the few hours he is able to come here after he leaves his day job wrapping...seems only fair since he's already put a days work in. He like the money and I like him knocking some wrapping out.
This industry is just hurting for quality installers. Problem is it takes so long to become competent at it. I really am not liking the idea of training up someone who will cost me time, money, and possibly clients while they are learning...all while knowing they could very well leave & become a competitor once they are able to.
Sheesh.