• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installers??

AceHigh

I am looking for installers that work by the job to help take some of my burden. I have the shop and everything else, just not the time finish every job as fast as I would like.
Any experiences that anyone has had, good or bad would be helpful.
Thanks, Carl

megacab

i grew up in Salinas. Born and raised there. Graduated from North High in 1991. i have alot of contacts there. i will ask around for you. are you looking for just local to the salinas/monterey area? or elsewhere also?

AceHigh

Thanks Megacab,
Yes I am just looking for help in our area. I like doing the installs, but sometimes I get pressed in other directions for the business and I have to put in too much time to get the jobs out on schedule (worked until 2:30am) so the latest wrap would be done on time today.
North High '91, I graduated from Palma in '88, did you know David Gattis from North High? He's a good friend of mine.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Carl

heyskull

Personally I would avoid hiring in installers!!
How are you going to achieve consistent quality, unless you stand over the installer?!
Then you may as well be doing it yourself.
If business is improving you need to employ someone.

SC