• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

installing fonts

GARY CULY

need a help here men ...i bought a legal LHFdisc [shown in pic by favorite snack and coffee mug to prove authenticity]
so how /where do i put these fonts so when i click my BIG T they will appear on scroll menu ? i can drag/drop them anyplace ..when i put them in FLEXI FSFONT folder they dont show in list when i click the big t on screen
any help is appreciated ...and i did do what was in the manual to no avail...im missin something here and hair thinning rapidly... may be bald by morning

thank you men Gary "HIP"Culy

GARY CULY

heres pic ..duh

Attachments

• DSCN0311.JPG
    DSCN0311.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 71

PMG

if they are the older type LHF fonts ....... in the windows font folder in control panel..... if its the LHF exe type font i think they are hidden,,but should show up automatically in flexi. try re starting flexi and or your system.

Replicator

if they are the older type LHF fonts ....... in the windows font folder in control panel..... if its the LHF exe type font i think they are hidden,,but should show up automatically in flexi. try re starting flexi and or your system.

once the exe for the new style font is installed the fonts will automatically shows up in all your programs . . .

Old style in windows system folder as PMG stated above . . . !

GARY CULY

YIPPIE! they are in there .and viewable in the text window ....see i cant remember some fonts so it seems if i type the word .. then scroll down the list and SEE it in the type..i know right away thats it ..guess the "name" of type isnt important.. .long as i can get to it ya know? did that make scence?

thank you men appreciate the help