Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

installing fonts

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by GARY CULY, Mar 29, 2008.

1. GARY CULY

GARY CULY Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    need a help here men ...i bought a legal LHFdisc [shown in pic by favorite snack and coffee mug to prove authenticity]
    so how /where do i put these fonts so when i click my BIG T they will appear on scroll menu ? i can drag/drop them anyplace ..when i put them in FLEXI FSFONT folder they dont show in list when i click the big t on screen
    any help is appreciated ...and i did do what was in the manual to no avail...im missin something here and hair thinning rapidly... may be bald by morning

thank you men Gary "HIP"Culy

Tags:
  2. GARY CULY

GARY CULY Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    heres pic ..duh

Attached Files:

3. PMG

PMG Very Active Member

Feb 1, 2005
    if they are the older type LHF fonts ....... in the windows font folder in control panel..... if its the LHF exe type font i think they are hidden,,but should show up automatically in flexi. try re starting flexi and or your system.

4. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    once the exe for the new style font is installed the fonts will automatically shows up in all your programs . . .

Old style in windows system folder as PMG stated above . . . !

5. GARY CULY

GARY CULY Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    YIPPIE! they are in there .and viewable in the text window ....see i cant remember some fonts so it seems if i type the word .. then scroll down the list and SEE it in the type..i know right away thats it ..guess the "name" of type isnt important.. .long as i can get to it ya know? did that make scence?

thank you men appreciate the help

6. PMG

PMG Very Active Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Glad its working for ya :thumb: