• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installing on corrugated metal

muffinman2811

hey, i'm am new to this site and relatively new to installing graphics/vehicle wraps. ANYWAYS.... i have to wrap the back bin of this utility/golf cart which is made out of corrugated metal. ill be using 3MIJ180C-10 and im not sure as to what laminate to use. I dont have a clue on how to get the material into the corrugated grooves, i was thinking using some heat and a foam brush. any advice or techniques from someone with some knowledge can give me would help a lot.

Attachments

• corrugated metal.jpg
    corrugated metal.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 122

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome for PA..............................................................

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
hey, i'm am new to this site and relatively new to installing graphics/vehicle wraps. ANYWAYS.... i have to wrap the back bin of this utility/golf cart which is made out of corrugated metal. ill be using 3MIJ180C-10 and im not sure as to what laminate to use. I dont have a clue on how to get the material into the corrugated grooves, i was thinking using some heat and a foam brush. any advice or techniques from someone with some knowledge can give me would help a lot.

However you manage to get it applied be sure and charge them double. Corrugated is always double whether you're applying vinyl or hand lettering it.

muffinman2811

thanks guys, i really feel like im over my head this time we'll see how this goes!! if you got any installing techniques let me know. ive been on two full wrap jobs and have installed some decals here and there but nothing this intricate. that said, how difficult do you guys think this will be???:thankyou: