• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installing vehicle emblems

ironchef

Hello to all, i been off this app for a while, i just sold my truck, and i took the wrap i had off, now i gotta put the emblema and letters back on, any advice on installing this?

ironchef

Here is a pic

Attachments

• image-2939428010.jpg
    image-2939428010.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 75

Mosh

++VHB, make sure it is the grey kind, not the cheap white stuff from home depot. (both are 3M)

TammieH

You may have already thought of this, but make a pattern first, you can use a close font sized correctly or ...it's too bad you did not take a rubbing before you removed the letters, unless you did :smile: ...but yeah use double sided tape that others have already recommended.

ironchef

Thanks everyone, i was going to order vhb but saw the price and ran away, went to homedepot instead and got some cheaper still 3m but much shorter roll, had the buyer help me install them, thanks again, heres a pic of why i sold my truck... Lol

Attachments

• image-1364482070.jpg
    image-1364482070.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 80