Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Instant One Media - No More

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by 2B, Dec 5, 2019.

1. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    We have been longtime users of Instant One Media (IOM), been very happy with the media options and the customer service.

Recently (3 weeks ago) tried to order more media, the website wouldn't process the order and couldn't get any E-mail / Phone communications. Finally got an E-mail reply from one of their generic accounts, IOM is no more.
    They are sold out of all media and closed their doors.

The media specs from IOM
    General Use
    https://www.instantonemedia.com/product/air-release-removable-vinyl/
    Polymeric
    https://www.instantonemedia.com/product/polymeric-vinyl/

Long story short, does anyone have suggestions for a replacement vendor and media?

Tags:
  2. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    That's a shame. I always wanted to order from them but my poor planning never allowed me to.

I've never used it, but Substance PM-2755 is pretty closely spec'd to their polymeric vinyl.

3. Christian @ 2CT Media

Christian @ 2CT Media Major Contributor

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Try GansInk and also Depending on your use case there are a few "Hidden Gems" from the mainline manufacturers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1
  4. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    He used to be on here as well. Wonder what happened. I could only guess the rise in price of bringing the product into the country might have made it so he can't compete.

5. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    I am the resident nerd here when it comes to materials and applications and we do have a location out in Texas. I am going to be visiting clients all next week out there with my rep, I could come say hello and show you what I have if you are interested.

6. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    That would be great

PM Sent