• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Insurance brokers!!!!

gabagoo

I am not sure I understand what an insurer broker does.
I always felt that they were supposed to work with different insurance companies and get you the best rate. I must be wrong as it seems all the insurance I have is with the exact same insurance company. This includes home / car and 2 business policies.
How can they get the best rate from one source?

The business policy is in the companies name, therefore it has no discounts associated with my personal insurance, or I would think that.

Yea so u guessed it, they are raising my rates on the cars by $500.00 and I have no convictions.... they just want more money. To leave the company means I lose the discounts on home and biz. Bloody frustrating.

dwt

Start shopping...and let your agent know you're shopping. They might change their tune if they know you're unhappy.

CanuckSigns

My insurance company couldn't give 2 s**ts if i'm happy or not, they have all price fixed their rates to each other, odd how every quote I get is within $5 a month for auto insurance.

Start shopping...and let your agent know you're shopping. They might change their tune if they know you're unhappy.