• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Intelligent pass control UPGRADE on VP

82R909

So I did the upgrade and the firmware upgrade for my vp system and I still have issues with banding with the new profiles... But I did notice the speed of the print. I was quicker but still left banding. Wasnt this upgrade supposed to eliminate it?

cdiesel

Can you post pictures of the banding you're referring to? It may be a feed calibration issue..

Check the calibration, profile, and do a test print - you may have dirty heads. Also, test another media, it could be the type (brand) of media you are using.

Replicator

82R909,

If you had a serious banding problem before you upgraded both the software and firmware then you will likely still have the problem.

The upgrade wasn't designed to repair banding issues that are do to mechanical, profile or setting causality.

82R909

Sorry for the late response had some family issues going on... Im back to work and Im going to start to check it out.

I never did have banding issues before I did the upgrade and I use use oracal media.. but i dont use there profiles I usually use GCVP because the oracal profile tend to apply too much ink?

Once again sorry for not responding... And thanks for the tips..