• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question IntePro Coroplast

K Schutt

Has anyone had any experience Digital UV Flatbed printing on IntePro 4mm Coroplast? If so did you have prime it before printing?

Thanks

Superior_Adam

I have printed on it without problems, but prefer MatraPlast Coroplast. Check with your supplier but it should be a digital substrate and no need for primer.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I have printed on it without problems, but prefer MatraPlast Coroplast. Check with your supplier but it should be a digital substrate and no need for primer.

I've switched over to Matraplast as well from Athens Paper and its been awesome. Better price and great quality.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Thanks for the info, what supplier do you get the Maltraplast from?

We get it from Athens Paper, but they don't cover your area of the country. You could call Matraplast directly and see who supplies it for your area... Chris Lariviere or Buck Cameron at 214-707-4847. Good Luck