• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interesting facts about Auto logos

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Utter nonsense.

Seeing patterns is one of the things it mean to be human. If you're looking for something you'll probably see it. It doesn't mean that any perceived pattern is the intentional product of design.

The vast majority of patterns people perceive only exist in their minds.

Colin

Oy. Did you last long enough to read this gem at the end?:

"There is a ruling entity that has controlled man since the beginning of known civilization and they continue to control us today. They are of extra terrestrial origin and have knowledge far beyond that of what we humans currently do. They’re doing everything they can to take full control of our bodies, minds, spirits and emotions through constant bombardment of images of what they worship."

bob is correct, we are pattern-seeking creatures, and this stems from our evolutionary past.

Here is a book that looks at that fact at great length.

Attachments

• Cloud Face.jpg
    Cloud Face.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 114

Pat Whatley

Look! If you take bob, rotate the first b and flip the second one it'll say god! It's a satanic conspiracy I tell you!

Marlene

geez, what will people come up with next?
Look! If you take bob, rotate the first b and flip the second one it'll say god! It's a satanic conspiracy I tell you!

oh my, bob is god, crap. I have been bickering with bob aka god for years, there goes my eternal life.

Marlene

Don't worry, it appears that I might be joining you. At least you'll have company(although you probably wouldn't want mine).

sounds good to me! at least we will have soem one to hang out with! hey, wait a minute, you have that sun symbol cross thingy in your avatar's shirt, you're OK but then I have those crosses in my TARDIS so maybe bob/god will cut us a break

WildWestDesigns

sounds good to me! at least we will have soem one to hang out with! hey, wait a minute, you have that sun symbol cross thingy in your avatar's shirt, you're OK but then I have those crosses in my TARDIS so maybe bob/god will cut us a break

Either that or we can be accused of idolatry and get in even deeper do-do then we are already.