• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interesting Wrap/3D Object on Van

Custom_Grafx

Saw this while walking at the beach today in Coogee (a beach in Sydney Australia).

Thought I'd share with you guys.

By the way, do you know what Vegemite is over there in the States?

Attachments

• vegemite_van.jpg
    vegemite_van.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 99

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
By the way, do you know what Vegemite is over there in the States?

Vegemite (/ ˈ v ɛ dʒ ɨ m aɪ t / vej-ə-myt is a dark brown Australian food paste made from yeast extract. It is a spread for sandwiches, toast, crumpets and cracker biscuits, and ...

How can I forget the 80's....and Men at Work....and "Down Under"....they made it famous...at least to us in the States.

I can still hear the tune.

JB

Malkin

The imported stuff is pretty nasty, though I have heard that locally it can be much better.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
The imported stuff is pretty nasty, though I have heard that locally it can be much better.

I'm assuming you're talking about the stuff made from Kraft Foods....looks like they have their fingers in everybody's pie...or should I say Vegemite?

JB

andy

What you really want is Marmite... the original British stuff which the Aussies just copied... all be it badly.

From what I hear Vegemite tastes horrible in comparison to the real thing... Marmite.

CanuckSigns

cool wrap! my wife is english, so when we were in OZ, all i heard was that vegimite was a poor attempt at marmite. I think they are both nasty!