• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interioir vinyl on sheetrock. Recomendations

Signsforwhile

Looking for a recomendation for interioir vinyl we can print on. Customer is coming to us after a lot of trouble with other vendors' vinyls peeling back after a couple of months. Walls are painted with benjamin moore semi gloss.

SIGNTIME

When we do this we use 3751 ra with 290matte from oracal although we rarely do jobs where we apply directly to walls. We also use that combo for our shop walls as well as 3551 and even 3641 and we have had any problems but then again we haven't tried removing any of it.... but whatever vinyl you use go with a matte finish

splizaat

If it's going on a textured wall Rapid Air is completely unnecessary...is it permanent?? If so, 3165+Lam -- but don't expect there to be paint or texture if it ever gets removed.

otherwise phototex is highly recommended on this site (be carefuly tho, it's hardly opaque)

TDFcustomSL

Heres some I did using Oracal 3640 gloss, no laminate, worked great, will be up for years so pulling the paint off was not an issue. the big one is abour 48x48 had to print on 30 inch roll because that was all i had but it turned out great.

Attachments

• Bozarth 48x48 wall logo.jpg
    Bozarth 48x48 wall logo.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 63
  • GM Wall Logos.jpg
    GM Wall Logos.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 58

Proveer Calgary

You might want to check how the walls are prepped too. Vinyl can peel if the walls are not cleaned properly or it's the wrong kind of paint.