• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interior Glass Mounting - Alternatives to Static Cling

SpeedproSOC

Good afternoon everyone.

I am curious about possible alternatives to using static cling for interior mounted glass displays. Are there other options out there that people use/recommend over using static cling?

Thanks.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Print reverse on clear, back with white. This has been covered in great length before on here.

fozzie

Several companies make a low-tack alternative that work better than static cling. Lexjet has their brand. Believe flexcon and ultra flex have low-tack also. we just used glass adhere and it looks very promising also.

d fleming

Fell, jumped, committed suicide, whatever. Been applied wet and dry, doesn't seem to like my window.

bigben

Fell, jumped, committed suicide, whatever. Been applied wet and dry, doesn't seem to like my window.

walter told me they was supposed to come up with a new version in about a month. I have similar problems with mine.

Attachments

• vitre1 copy.jpg
    vitre1 copy.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 105
  • vitre2 copy.jpg
    vitre2 copy.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 78