• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interior Mural

J

john1

If you have to ask you can not afford.

Oh really? Guess when you ask a vendor how much X vinyl is you can't afford it either?

I'm not a sign painter so how am i supposed to know what a beautiful job like Jill did goes for?

Seriously, Get real.

signage

If you can not do it and can not afford it why would you ask?

Asking a vendor how much something cost (that you may and can possibly use) is one thing but asking someone with talent what something cost just isn't right!

J

john1

If you can not do it and can not afford it why would you ask?

Asking a vendor how much something cost (that you may and can possibly use) is one thing but asking someone with talent what something cost just isn't right!

Ok so if someone needs a wall hand painted in a store and asks how much it will cost....that is wrong?

When customers ask how much your services will be i guess that's not right too?

Only a fool would give the go ahead before knowing the cost.

:ROFLMAO:

signage

No John, you just don't understand!

If someone asked how much your services are that is one thing, but to ask how much someone charges for a job (that you can not do) that is just not polite! Look at you answer to me on the Saturday Jacka$$ thread! Now do you understand?

Oh and I can do the job you did. If you wouldn't have edited you first post I had a response to you arrogant answer!

J

john1

No not at all.

I can't screen print t-shirts and i ask my t-shirt guy all the time how much it is for the job at hand. No difference with me asking how much a job like Jill posted goes for. OH MY I AM GOING TO START PAINTING ONCE SHE REVEALS THE PRICE. Get real, I can't draw worth a crap with a brush or a pencil and don't care to cause i know i am not that type of artist.

I seriously think some of you on the forum need to lighten the hell up. It must really suck being so tense and defensive.

signage

You still don't get it!

Think about it, and why wouldn't you tell me what you made in your two hours this morning. I can almost grantee I made more in that same time frame by a multiple of at least 10 if not 100!

J

john1

You still don't get it!

Think about it, and why wouldn't you tell me what you made in your two hours this morning. I can almost grantee I made more in that same time frame by a multiple of at least 10 if not 100!

When did this come into a who made more than who in the same time frame match?

Seems like you are bragging about how much you can make. I really could give 2 craps as the person who is always about greed isn't a person i ever want to be. Sure i like to make a good profit but i never will make fun of anyone who makes less as i know i have been there.

If you must know Brian, I didn't want to discuss that in a thread that wasn't even about my job at hand this morning. I simply stated a post that had that in it and didn't feel it would need to be explained further and clog up his thread but that's out the window now.

Jillbeans

Handbags at dawn fellas?
While I won't discuss pricing in the open forum, let's just say that for 14 hours work I made what I would make for 154 hours in the deli.

Flame

Sheesh lotta arguement over the price of a job. It's not rude to ask how much for a job like that, but if she doesn't want to throw it out there then there ya go.

Good job Jill, looks pretty slick. Should market that kind of work and see what you can come up with!

ThinkRight

Handbags at dawn fellas?
While I won't discuss pricing in the open forum, let's just say that for 14 hours work I made what I would make for 154 hours in the deli.

You sound just like one of those Evil 1 % !!
I hope you donated the difference to "OWS" !
/ Just kidding
Your work is great !
I hope you keep sharing your work.
:notworthy:

Jillbeans

Here's phase 2.
These are three windows which are no longer used as windows.
This was just the first day. I can only do a little bit at a time.
The first two are my design the third is from a catalog.
The first one was going to be a stark-looking scarecrow with a withered pumpkin head but the client wanted me to draw the little gnomelike dude.

Attachments

• wa1.jpg
    wa1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 79
  • wb1.jpg
    wb1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 89
  • wc1.jpg
    wc1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 75

ThinkRight

Here's phase 2.
These are three windows which are no longer used as windows.
This was just the first day. I can only do a little bit at a time.
The first two are my design the third is from a catalog.
The first one was going to be a stark-looking scarecrow with a withered pumpkin head but the client wanted me to draw the little gnomelike dude.

:cool1:
:notworthy:

Marlene

I like that it has a fantasy feel to it and is like what you see on a Christmas card. love the swirls around the moon and the dark sky thru the just the tops of the trees. nice work!!!