Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior wall graphics - need material suggestions

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by T_K, Sep 22, 2016.

1. T_K

T_K Member

May 23, 2016
    Georgetown, TX
    So I'm looking into films for an interior wall wrap for our new office space. It's an "industrial" style building in the Old Town area, with corrugated metal panels, exposed brick, and some painted drywall. We've got multiple types of surfaces, but only want to buy one roll of material. This is for self-promotion first, and hoping to sell it to customers in the future.

What are your recommendations for an interior wall graphic material?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Pete Moss

Pete Moss Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Duluth, MN
  3. Pete Moss

Pete Moss Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Duluth, MN
    That is to say if the mortar joints are not deeper than 3.1 mm. I'd get a sample piece for testing to be sure though. Nice looking space by the way!

4. T_K

T_K Member

May 23, 2016
    Georgetown, TX
    Thanks. It really is an awesome space. I won't be seeing it much personally, though. It's across the street from our current location. All the office/computer types are moving over there. The product engineer and I are staying in the old building, which will be all production area. The new building has more character, but I'll be glad to get extra space for production and storage. Everyone who's about to move is currently on my side of the building, so I'll get about 50% more space than I've got now.

5. Pete Moss

Pete Moss Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Duluth, MN
    More space & it sounds like your business is expanding. Congrats.