• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interior Wall Mural material

mnapuran

We have used a variety ourselves... one of our first jobs using Oracal 3169RA has been used by them for years in ads ;)

Problem lately is the dang No VOC paints! Have had problems getting graphics to stick to most new buildings walls. Our latest test with Arlon DPF 8200 has been good. Not as aggressive at the Oracal 3105HT so it removes with a bit less damage to the wall ;)

1564yae.jpg

lora

Avery 2611 is easy to install and removable.
A bit pricy though.
If you don't mind a wet install HP PVC Free Wallpaper is another option.
Also removable and cheaper than 2611.
What do you think about Rad Grafix Vinyl from Grimco?

204SignGuy

Assistant to the Regional Manager
We've done a number with Arlon Fusion wrap and Series 3220 matte laminate. Really easy install and can snap it up quickly if needed.

Haven't used it but the GF 229 Canvas vinyl looks like it would make for a cool application.

mkmie

Lost Soul
I know this is an old post but I have been noodling this idea for at least a couple of years and never got it off the ground. Maybe in the new year when we slow down.
Hit up your suppliers for 5 or 6 different wall vinyl sample rolls. They are usually about 27" wide I think and 5 yds long. Print the 10' wide graphic, each panel of the different material and then hang them. That way we have a side by side comparison of the different materials right there on the wall for all to see.