• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Interior wall wrap - vinyl or paper

contigo

Hello, just a quick question. What do you prefer, or what is better to cover wall with printed image. Do you use vynil or printable wallpaper and glue? It should by for a long term application. I just used shine vinyl LG ultra tack and it wasn't a good idea. Application horizontaly without lamination was headache and even failed. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Please help me. Forgot to add, I have an eco-solvent printer Roland.

Attachments

• lg-ultratack.jpg
    lg-ultratack.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 196

H&H Group

We have had lots of success with 3M IJ40-C for full and partial wall graphics. Always laminate for easier installation. I have yet to try Photo Tex but have heard lots of good things as well.

rjssigns

We printed tons of WallNoodle on our Roland with zero issues. Our shop was doing contract printing for another shop. Their installers really liked it.

Gman75

Vertical installation.

You should always work with gravity other than against it.
I know that one piece sounds a lot better then panelling
but if you do it right then the install should look seem less.

Vinyl is going to be better and cleaner then using paper and glue.