• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

internal error 0000007: - anyone know what it means?

Sherry2006

I've got a roland sp-300 and every once in a while when i am feeding the media backwards through the machine, it will suddenly stop and give me "Internal Error 0000007:". It doesn't do it every time, just once in a while. More of a nuisance than anything. Just wondering if anyone knows what it means, or if there is a website or a list that gives the definition of these codes. Any help is appreciated, Thanks! :smile:

Sherry2006

It only lets me shut it down by the main power switch on the side of the machine. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "limit Initialization"...?

DCaptDan

0000007 is a non-specific error. It can be anything from firmware to the mainboard. You would have to trouble shoot it by following certain procedures. A good place to start is with the firmware. The latest firmware for that machine is 6.90. If your running an older version, try updating and see if that helps. If the machine reports that it is a SP300 upon startup, it probably isn't a limit initialization problem.