• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Internal error 1670595 after servo board replacement

makerg

I've got a sp300 and was having problems with the servo board overheating (service call 0002 and internal error 1670462 messages). I just replaced the servo board and the prior messages are gone, but now I am getting an internal error 1670595 message.

Any input on what's going on and how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Greg

Last edited:

GTSTech_1

That code is not listed on my "Inkjet Error Code" pdf. Perhaps try to reload or update the firmware.

My .02

GTSTech_1

makerg

Hi Bobby, the scan motor has 1010 hours on it. The local Roland tech has been in touch with Roland, but no word back yet. You have any ideas?

Thanks

CS-SignSupply

Hi Bobby, the scan motor has 1010 hours on it. The local Roland tech has been in touch with Roland, but no word back yet. You have any ideas?

Thanks

When exactly is the error showing up?

Is this a sp-300, sp-300v or sp-300i?

Many of the internal errors relate to servo board, scan motor or encoder.

Clean the encoder and reinitializing the limit. See if the error comes back.

makerg

When exactly is the error showing up?

Is this a sp-300, sp-300v or sp-300i?

Many of the internal errors relate to servo board, scan motor or encoder.

Clean the encoder and reinitializing the limit. See if the error comes back.

The error message was intermittent and I ended up having the main board replaced by the local Roland tech. Expensive, but fixed the problem. Thanks for your help. Greg