• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

interview

WOODBS

So I have an interview for a real job , it's been 30 years since I have done so. It's a huge fitness club, training center for the Magic. Do I dress up, go casual, go sports like? The girl sounded real laid back, like drop by if you are near... I live here she says...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good luck with the interview.
I'd go with a nice pair of slacks and a shirt with a collar
.... and some shoes if it is not too hot out.

wayne k
guam usa

jasonx

I always wear a suit and tie. When you get there assess the environment and if its more casual go to the toilet and take off the tie and jacket.

ProWraps

Good luck man! I say slacks and a polo. And NO on the sanuks!

+1. perfect fitness club managment attire. remember, more people are not getting jobs becuase they are OVER qualified.

dont project that (not that you arent over qualified), just dont make them feel that way.

sorry to hear about you having to go straight. ugh. i shudder at the concept and i dont have 30 years on the lam like you!!!

WOODBS

Well, job position at fitness center was not acceptable, but did initiate a meeting with a client that has been hard to meet with. Long story short, I have a bus wrap removal in the morning with them, a horse trailer wrap design, a partial wrap on a water tanker ..life is good!
big believer in things happen for a reason...Peace, love