• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Intestinal Flu

OldPaint

Happened while the wife was home??? Thought you were gonna say she was taking a shower at the time.

:Oops:
NO NO....i hollered and asked her for a roll of paper towels, she just cracked the door..........and threw the roll in and slamed the door and said YOU CLEAN IT UP, IAM NOT!!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're lucky that with such an explosive mess on two fronts, she only made you clean it up and not scrap the walls down, sanitize and re-paint the place.

Baz

Oh man this is funny ... My employee has had it for a few days now. In my case i remember last year after christmas i got the same type of bug. Spraying from both ends at the same with a massive case of the hot/cold sweats. It's always good to know it will eventually go away.

Hope you all get better soon!:Big Laugh

OldPaint

back in 1994-95, we did a trip to Hawaii. going there and being there i was fine. musta been somebody on that 8-10 hour plane ride from the islands to sarasota that had the bug. i got home and in 2-3 days, same thing...only it went on for almost a week. i went to hospital, they put an IV with antibiotics and saline i was so dehydrated. what stopped it was some suppository, i was so bad i couldnt even keep water down.

Jillbeans

We all had this in mid December. It comes in two versions, the one-day or the three-day.
It should be called the Shart Flu.
It's bad bad bad.
I had to pull over on the turnpike and hurl out my passenger's side door.
Luckily by that point there was nothing left in my nether regions.
You get the poops then the pukes then body aches.
Hope you're on the mend.
And OP I know what it's like to have to choose which to clean up.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
WOW......... :omg2:

I just heard some explosions in the background. Did you just get over another attack ?? We have mushroom farms to the west of us, but it's never smelled this bad...............

The sky lit up like a roman candle and things were shooting all over the place.

Sounded like..... I just can't explain it................. but here's some landed up the road.........

Attachments

• flying crap.jpg
    flying crap.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 52