• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Intro from Canada

mobilwraps

Well i have been on here a few months now and i thought that I should let everyone know who I am. my name is Justin from a very cold Ontario Canada. I have been in business for about 8 months now but been in the printing industry for 7 years. The company i use to work for did a mass layoff and then sold shortly after that. I have owned a vinyl cutter for a few years and loved what it could do and hated turning away any 4 color work so i started out sourcing until i seen that i would be able to support buying equipment by the time i had finished my business plan and contacted some old friends in the print industry i was off and running. it was all very scary but i'm very glad i went ahead with it all. even tho I am fairly young and still really new, I learn every day and i try to minimize my mistakes. but I'll tell you I love going to work everyday!

I have learned so much from Signs101 and i'm glad to be a part of it. thanks for all the help everyone

And I hope everyone has a successful 2011

:Canada 2: Justin