• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

intro of my self

Ken

Well, I can see it being tough for this person to find a job in a local sign shop and he/she is gonna try it solo..with some help from us.
Welcome Nery..good luck!
Ken

mondo

Well, I can see it being tough for this person to find a job in a local sign shop and he/she is gonna try it solo..with some help from us.
Welcome Nery..good luck!
Ken

There you go! Thats pretty much explain why Im here also. :U Rock:

And Welcome to the forum of 99.99 % love and .01 hatred junery! LOL:Oops: just kidding:beer:beer

junery

well thanks guys for the info and i really thaks all of you for the welcome here and chicago signs why you should matter if im here legally or no is a pointless question im here to leran about signs get the experience you have that's all if you arew joking that's fine but if you really mean that question that sucks
and yes i would like to get a job on the sign shop but i wonder if someone from here in los ageles can not hired me but iwould work for free on the weekends just to learn
if someone here in los angeles area please let me know thanks
nd god bless you all

Ken

I can see this thread opening up into a big political discussion..
Instead, I offer this recommendation...
If you are inclined to be "bound to your constitution ( nation)" consider that "all are equal". All North Americans are from somewhere else.
As far as I know, there is no evidence of any culture / race originating in North America. If you can elucidate this lack of knowledge..do so.
Eventually , the whole world will meld into one people..and it will look a lot like Polynesian..and that ain't so bad.
Right around that time..some aliens will show up..lol.
Peace my friends..peace..
Ken

junery

I can see this thread opening up into a big political discussion..
Instead, I offer this recommendation...
If you are inclined to be "bound to your constitution ( nation)" consider that "all are equal". All North Americans are from somewhere else.
As far as I know, there is no evidence of any culture / race originating in North America. If you can elucidate this lack of knowledge..do so.
Eventually , the whole world will meld into one people..and it will look a lot like Polynesian..and that ain't so bad.
Right around that time..some aliens will show up..lol.
Peace my friends..peace..
Ken

amen
thanks ken

high impact

The question isn't where you are "from". The question is are you here "legally" or "illegally"?

I could care less where people come from...my great grandparents came from the Netherlands. But they came over legitimately through Ellis Island. I'm so thankful that they paid the price to do it.

And I'm not apologizing if this isn't PC enough for you. My original post stands...if you are here "legally" then go get a job in a shop and learn.

I don't think that is rude at all.

poboy

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you're able to learn as much as I have.

Read the previous threads - they are full of great information...but I have to say I agree with those before me - work in another sign shop first.

junery

is any anyone around here or close to los angeles that own a sign shop
i would really meet him and yes why not work for free on weekends
is anyone around here

kgirl

fnd%20%281%29.gif

DOGraphics

Welcome From KY

Ken

What about the Indians... :Oops: "Native Americans" or is there a more current "PC" label now?

high impact

No doubt, the Native American's are the one's who got the short end of the stick...does that name seem to imply that they were already here? ;-)