• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Intro

tintshopplus

Hello, my name is Derek and i own a window tinting biz - Tint Shop Plus in central Kentucky. I switched to the biz in 2007 from a Satellite TV and Home Security business after finding it a difficult market in my area. I had done some tinting in the past and enjoyed it and found a niche market for mobile tinting. I started with dealership work and picked up mobile stop locations for profit sharing in retail soon after losing my shop of less than a year to an ice storm and slow economy. I love the way I operate my business now. Super-low overhead when business is slow and an equivalent responsibility when I'm rockin. And custys are crazy about the convenience my mobile services can offer. I recently got into graphics after a few application jobs per custy request and a drive to add something new. I'm here to learn and receive criticism and look forward to making a few friends in the process. Thank you in advance.
:signs101: