• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Intro!

ooodsie

I apologize for jumping on earlier and posting a question without doing an intro.

So, my name is Kim, hi! I used to have a shop named Custom Grafix which a friend of mine and I opened outside of Philadelphia back in 2004. In 2008 I sold the business to my former partner, and branched out on my own creating N2Design.

Today, my husband and I run N2Design in our hometown mostly doing small scale things for local businesses, festivals, etc. We don't have employees, it's just us.. I do all of the actual sign work and he does our graphic design. We mostly do vinyl (we have a 24" Summa cutter) work, as well as some garmets using JPSS heat transfers or thermal vinyl. At one point we had invested in a screen press set up, but we didn't get enough business from that to make it worthwhile to do in house, and now just sub the screen printing work out (or use JPSS for lights).

I can't remember my old username/pw so I'll just start using this one! I hope to share success stories, tips, etc with you guys in the future.