• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Introducing...myself!

printdoctor

Hi gang,
Thought I would try out this site and see what the sign community has to offer and what I could offer them! Already reading some of the posts, seems like a fun group with plenty to teach!
I am in business doing printer, fax, copier and wide format plotter repair, sales and supplies, but I've run into a snag. I had a customer bring me a Graphtec cutting plotter, (CE2000-60), that needs a board replaced. It keeps giving me a "y-axis error", and I've narrowed down the cause to a faulty carriage sensor or the main logic board. Now the question...does anyone here know where I can get parts for this machine? A 6-pack to the first person to give me the info I need!
Thanks,
printdoctor

SignosaurusRex

Welcome aboard. Have you tried contacting Graphtec directly @ (800) 854-8385 for parts?
You might also try graphicresourcesystems.com