• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Invalid Position

JR_

I just got a Roland Cammjet and its telling me Invalid Position when I try to load material in it. I dont have a manual and am clueless...Any one know what Im doing wrong? Thanks!

Jim

threeputt

If it's anything like my equipment it means that they pinch roller is just outside of the allowable areas. Try bringing them in a bit.

Sticky Signs

I would say it's the pinch rollers too. Also make sure the media is covering the sensors at the back of the machine.

ABPGraphics

Uh oh....

This could mean you're going down a slippery road. First and foremost you have to have the pinch rollers under the marked areas otherwise it's not going to work and give you the error you're still receiving. My SP300v Has little metal plates where the wheels can go and still be able to touch the driver.

If you have tried what I stated above and it's still not running you might have to do what I did with my printer and replace the cut carriage cable. The part is pretty cheap but unless you are VERY good at reading directions and have a little know how and ingenuity you will have a hard time replacing it.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

jscarl

I too would check the pinch rollers for position. Especially if you have moved them lately.

rwinninger

Make sure you did not switch the center rollers with the end rollers. I did that once on my Roland and it took me hours to figure it out. For some reason the end rollers are different than the center ones.