• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

iPhone coming to Verizon, No seriously

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Open your contact app. Hold down on the home button and the top on/off button at the same time to make a screen capture. Email it to yourself and post the screen capture here of what your contact app looks like.

I am using 4.2.1 but I recall it being there since v3

Your phone is awful, all the names are too blurry to read.

wayne k
guam usa

So are you having sex with men now?

http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71436

post #7

BTW you did offend me in that thread, I am happily married, own a Mac and have no interest in men

LOL! Ipad is different in my book. It's something you take to Starbucks and look cool using it. It's more of a trendy cool thing to have then a phone

The phone is different. I'm happy its coming to Verizon because now I can take CC via square on job sites alone with GPS tracking my running and the many other great apps it has.

Locals Find!

Does anyone know if they are going to be at the same Sub $50.00 price that AT&T is offering the Iphone 3s at now??

This could be a real boost to one of my product lines if it will be that price range.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Does anyone know if they are going to be at the same Sub $50.00 price that AT&T is offering the Iphone 3s at now??

This could be a real boost to one of my product lines if it will be that price range.

I don't think so. Apple had to customize the internals to work with Verizon's network. AFAIK the only apple phone to work on verizon's network is the iphone 4.

The only way to make it work is to something called "jailbreaking" which is not supported by apple.

J

john1

Apparently there is a guy a friend knows who works at Verizon and he said your not going to be able to do things in the background while talking on the iPhone. Hmmm be nice to be able to.

CES020

Apparently there is a guy a friend knows who works at Verizon and he said your not going to be able to do things in the background while talking on the iPhone. Hmmm be nice to be able to.

That is true, the Verizon CDMA network doesn't support voice and 3G at the same time. That's Verizon's baby, nothing to do with the iphone.

gnatt66

the iphone is real nice...around here at&t is TERRIBLE...i tried to wait for it but bailed early on my BB storm2 (sucked) and went DROID X. couldnt be happier.

yeah we have an ipad too..love that as well. im a tech luster for sure, but im not anti-brand..i like what's good.

im sure the first gen vz iphone will have it's share of issues...but in 19 months when i can get a new one..will check and see what's good.