Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone video hacking!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by SignManiac, Mar 14, 2011.

1. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    Tags:
  2. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    sooo the video signal receiver is in the center of the video screen?
    i vote fake.
    I find it hard to believe that the "hack" fails to make a connection just because the transmitter is slightly lower than center of the screen but attached to a floating balloon on the left side of the megascreen transmits perfectly.

3. SignManiac

SignManiac Major Contributor

Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    It could be fake. But if it worked imagine the fun you could have :)

4. round man

round man Active Member

Oct 16, 2005
    They just issued us ipods in my network security essentials class,..the assignment is to sniff out some unsecured wi fi networks in the residential neighborhood near our campus,..we are forbidden to do anything other than record their presence though,...at least that is, during the assignment,....

edited to add that scenereo presented in the video is entirely possible with the right equipment and know how,....especially if th video signal is wireless from a remote source other than the sign cabinet

5. CES020

CES020 Very Active Member

Oct 16, 2008
    VA