Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iphone

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by WOODBS, Jun 5, 2010.

1. WOODBS

WOODBS Very Active Member

Jun 5, 2007
    who has iphones? i have an issue, i dropped mine now it has a white screen, won't reboot ..nothing? any ideas a s to what to do other than get a new one..

Tags:
  2. CES020

CES020 Very Active Member

Oct 16, 2008
    VA
    Try this place :

http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Browse/iPhone

I bounced mine off the floor and lost the ability to control the volume and the ringer. Went on their forums and repair manuals and looked around, used their free repair manual to take it apart and found a connector that had popped loose when it hit the ground. I plugged it back in and it worked fine.

You can post your problem in their forum and you will get good help and advice. Great place. Also, if you need a part for it, they sell the parts cheap too. You can fix just about anything on it.

3. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    preesh

4. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    how prompt are the responses?

5. Sticker Dude

Sticker Dude Member

Mar 26, 2006
    Florida
    I buy, fix and resell iphones as a hobby 3g and 3gs are the most common
    the 2g are kinda like throw aways I do not fix phones for people just for my profit
    Sounds to me that the LCD is shot. I just finished one the other day when turned on it had the white screen ordered the LCD and glass and works fine of course it took like 2 weeks to get the parts (Hong Kong) but hell they are the ones that made Apple in the first place
    ohh and ifixit.com is a great place to learn also missionrepair.com you can send it to them and they will fix it they also have a protection plan

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  6. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    i think i'll just get a new one , they are only 99 bucks

7. Sticker Dude

Sticker Dude Member

Mar 26, 2006
    Florida
    $99. if you sign a new 2 year contract with at&t alot of people dont have a problem with that like me But I also have another Iphone for my girlfriend that is unlocked and jailbroken on tmobile network so the $99, wont work for it
    What do you want for it? pm me or email me let me know