• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

iphone

WOODBS

who has iphones? i have an issue, i dropped mine now it has a white screen, won't reboot ..nothing? any ideas a s to what to do other than get a new one..

CES020

Try this place :

http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Browse/iPhone

I bounced mine off the floor and lost the ability to control the volume and the ringer. Went on their forums and repair manuals and looked around, used their free repair manual to take it apart and found a connector that had popped loose when it hit the ground. I plugged it back in and it worked fine.

You can post your problem in their forum and you will get good help and advice. Great place. Also, if you need a part for it, they sell the parts cheap too. You can fix just about anything on it.

Sticker Dude

I buy, fix and resell iphones as a hobby 3g and 3gs are the most common
the 2g are kinda like throw aways I do not fix phones for people just for my profit
Sounds to me that the LCD is shot. I just finished one the other day when turned on it had the white screen ordered the LCD and glass and works fine of course it took like 2 weeks to get the parts (Hong Kong) but hell they are the ones that made Apple in the first place
ohh and ifixit.com is a great place to learn also missionrepair.com you can send it to them and they will fix it they also have a protection plan

Last edited:

Sticker Dude

$99. if you sign a new 2 year contract with at&t alot of people dont have a problem with that like me But I also have another Iphone for my girlfriend that is unlocked and jailbroken on tmobile network so the $99, wont work for it
What do you want for it? pm me or email me let me know